Acrylic acid, ester series polymerization inhibitor Hydroquinone
|White or nearly white crystal
1. Hydroquinone is mainly used as a photographic developer. Hydroquinone and its alkylates are widely used as polymer inhibitors in the process of monomer storage and transportation. The common concentration is about 200ppm.
2. It can be used as rubber and gasoline antioxidant, etc.
3. In the field of treatment, hydroquinone is added to the hot water and cooling
water of the closed circuit heating and cooling system, which can inhibit the corrosion of the metal on the water side. Hydroquinone with furnace water deaerating agent, in boiler water preheating deaeration will be added to the hydroquinone, in order to remove residual dissolved oxygen.
4. It can be used to manufacture of anthraquinone dyes, azo dyes, pharmaceutical raw materials.
5. It can be used as detergent corrosion inhibitor, stabilizer and antioxidant, but also used in cosmetics hair dye.
6.Photometric determination of phosphorus, magnesium, niobium, copper, silicon and arsenic. Polarographic and volumetric determination of iridium. Reducers for heteropoly acids, reducers for copper and gold.